Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
ShuffleCam.de | When is it gonna stop?
10-01-2011, 03:06 PM
ShuffleCam.de | When is it gonna stop?
Hey all,

just tired of posting these same ad websites all the time haha but in order to stop them, we have to post them.

Thanks for you all who will join the war against fake chatroulettes or webmasters that use domain names similar to chatroulette in order to place ads on them only.

For example: ShuffleCam.de

Secret Video
Chat now on SushiChat Roulette
World Chatroulette Ranking
Like Chatroulette
Roulette Collectors
Top-Chatroulette
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2011, 03:50 AM
RE: ShuffleCam.de | When is it gonna stop?
I have come across a few myself but can't remember them at the moment. The latest Google Panda update will handle those ad sites. As google finds them to be just ads and no content they either get de-indexed or penalized. But we still should post them as fakes, that should help stop these people. I bet it's the same owner might have to run a quick whois Big Grin

(10-01-2011 03:06 PM)Chatroulettefan Wrote:  Hey all,

just tired of posting these same ad websites all the time haha but in order to stop them, we have to post them.

Thanks for you all who will join the war against fake chatroulettes or webmasters that use domain names similar to chatroulette in order to place ads on them only.

I love Chatroulette Sites! My 2 favorite alternatives Chatrevolve.com and Bazoocam.com
Multi Chatroulette
tiny roulette
My favorite chat forum = Sushichat Rocks!
Find all posts by this user
10-03-2011, 04:35 AM
Agreed, i guess also that it is the same person behind it but he actually has a little bit of content on his pages so lets see what google can do.

(10-03-2011 03:50 AM)chatroulette ban Wrote:  I have come across a few myself but can't remember them at the moment. The latest Google Panda update will handle those ad sites. As google finds them to be just ads and no content they either get de-indexed or penalized. But we still should post them as fakes, that should help stop these people. I bet it's the same owner might have to run a quick whois Big Grin

(10-01-2011 03:06 PM)Chatroulettefan Wrote:  Hey all,

Secret Video
Chat now on SushiChat Roulette
World Chatroulette Ranking
Like Chatroulette
Roulette Collectors
Top-Chatroulette
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-24-2011, 12:10 AM
ture, I had no idea this situation was so spread
Find all posts by this user